Academia Berceo Salamanca, ownership: Instituto Español de Salamanca, C.B.
Calle Pedro Cojos 7 – 37001 Salamanca (Spain)
VAT number: E37299377
Information that is collected
Our website may collect personal information such as: Name, contact information such as your email address and demographic information. Also when necessary, specific information may be required to process an order or make a delivery or billing.
Use of collected information
Our website uses the information in order to provide the best possible service, particularly to maintain a registry of users, orders if applicable, and improve our products and services. It is possible that periodic emails will be sent through our site with special offers, new products and other advertising information that we consider relevant to you or that may benefit you, these emails will be sent to the address you provide and may be canceled anytime, send it an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org subject: BAJA.
Academia Berceo Salamanca is highly committed to fulfill the commitment to keep your information secure. We use the most advanced systems and update them constantly to ensure that there is no unauthorized access, in order to RGPD/LOPD.
A cookie refers to a file that is sent for the purpose of requesting permission to be stored on your computer, when accepting said file is created and the cookie then serves to have information regarding web traffic, and also facilitates future visits to a website recurrent. Another function that cookies have is that with them the web can recognize you individually and therefore provide you with the best personalized service on your website.
Links to Third Parties
This website may contain links to other sites that may be of interest to you. Once you click on these links and leave our page, we no longer have control over the site to which you are redirected and therefore we are not responsible for the terms or privacy or the protection of your data in those other third party sites. These sites are subject to their own privacy policies, so it is advisable to consult them to confirm that you agree with them.
Control of your personal information
At any time you may restrict the collection or use of personal information that is provided to our website. Each time you are asked to fill in a form, such as the user registration form, you can check or uncheck the option to receive information by email. In case you have marked the option to receive our newsletter or advertising you can cancel it at any time.
This company will not sell, assign or distribute personal information that is collected without your consent, unless required by a judge with a court order.
GENERAL CONDITIONS ACADEMIA BERCEO SALAMANCA
- Academia Berceo Salamanca offers the courses are in the web berceo.com (the same in the pamphlet .pdf), it may have made some modification to the contents of the pamphlet since its publication which, in any case, will be found out by the student on signing the contract, before starting the course.
- Maximum 10 students per class. Academia Berceo Salamanca reserves the right to cancel the courses with only two students. If a course or option is cancelled, students will be reimbursed.
- Academia Berceo Salamanca offers 6 levels for the courses: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2, due to the CEFR
- All classes are from Monday to Friday, from 09:00 to 13.00/14:00 hrs. The lessons take 50 min.. The school reserves the right to move the class to the afternoon during peak season and in cases of necessity.
- No classes will be held on national, regional and local holidays. (non refundables)
- Before starting the course the student will have an oral and written test of classification to know the course level.
- The minimum age of students is 16 for those enrolled in the General Spanish courses. There is no maximum age.
- All the teachers are highly qualified native teachers and specialized in ELE, teaching Spanish as a foreign language.
- If a student has a complaint regarding the course or accommodation, the student must notify the head of studies, Elena López Ayuso. Students can not change course or level without the express authorization of the academic director.
- No one may be subjected to discrimination of any kind on the ground of origin, social, official or property status, sex, race, nationality, language, attitude to religion, opinions, place of residence or any other circumstance. Non-compliance with this norm, student may be expelled from Academia Berceo Salamanca without a refund or other compensation.
- It is important to have due regard to the teachers and classmattes. Non-compliance with this norm, student may be expelled from Academia Berceo Salamanca without without a refund or other compensation.
- Student must attend the classes with the appropriate hygiene measures.
- It is forbidden to eat in the classrooms.
- It is forbidden to smoke, consume alcoholic beverages, or use narcotics, psychotropic substances or volatile substances at school.
- Student must arrive on time for the class, otherwise, teacher reserves the right to not allow the student to attend the class.
- Student will take exams throughout the course.
- Student must attend a minimum of 85% of the class days to receive the certicate. This certificate is free.
- The courses of Academia Berceo Salamanca not lead to the gaining of an official qualification.
- To enroll in a course in the Academia Berceo Salamanca, student must send in a completed registration form and 150 € as a registration fee which serves to reserve the placement in the school. This deposit will be deducted from the final cost of the course.(non refundable)
- The total payment of the course has to be made at the College office during the first two days of the course.
- The College does not charge any fees for arrangement of the accommodation.
- Academia Berceo Salamanca will make a contract with the student before beginning the course, by art. 7 Decreto 13/2005, 3rd February. Student will receive an invoice of his/her payment.Participating in the course implies the consent and acceptance by the student and/or his legal guardians of all the general conditions included in the present list.
- Course prices affordable prices are valid for one year. and made available to the general public on the notice board of Academia Berceo Salamanca and on the website.
- The course fee includes: all class material mentioned in this web as well as those activities announced in the programme without indication of payment.
a) photocopied materials.
b) Free announced activities
- The course fee doesn’t include:
a) books, pen, pencil, notebook, etc
b) Activities that are not announced for free.
- The course fees do not provide any medical coverage. Students who belong to a country from the European Union should bring with them medical card to ensure medical insurance.
- If the accommodation has been provided by Academia Berceo Salamanca, must be paid directly to the school during the first three days.
- At the end of the course student will fill out a satisfaction survey.
- Student must have all documentation in order before arriving (passport, visa and health insurante).
- In accordance with the law 03/2018, information protection, we inform our clients that the information they submit in the registry of the school for internal use will not be ceded to third parties. Pursuant to said law we inform our clients of their rights of access, rectification and cancellation, by written order to the address of Academia Berceo Salamanca: email@example.com.
- Academia Berceo Salamanca will take courses, school or activities photographies to the social networks, brochures or website. If a student don’t want to be photographied have to inform to the secretary.
- The registration fee will not be refunded under any circumstances. However, if for whatever reason the course is cancelled before its start date, student will have the right to register on another course at any time during the following 12 months after the date of cancellation.
- In no case money will be refunded once the course and/or lodging has started. In any case, student has the right to arbitration,
- Academia Berceo Salamanca will not give any certificate to obtain a visa if the student has not paid the total cost of the chosen course. If Academia Berceo Salamanca has given a student certicate for the visa, the money will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Academia Berceo Salamanca reserves the right to cancel the registration-agreement if the payment is not made as mentioned above. This also applies where a student does not follow-respect the rules and regulations of the College, or behaves inappropriately in any of our classes or activities.
- The services contracted with Academia Berceo Salamanca are governed by the previous general conditions; complementary and subsidiary to the Common Civil legislation for the letting of services and by the rules of consumer rights, in particular Act 13/2005 Junta de Castilla y León and Act 11/98 of Defense of Consumers and Users.
- By completing the application and registration forms below for any of the courses offered by Academia Berceo Salamanca, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the General Conditions above.
NORMS OF LODGING IN FAMILY And APARTMENTS
- This service of allocation to families or flats is free. Academia Berceo Salamanca acts as a link between the students and families. This assumes that the individual students will pay directly to the families. The payment must be made within the first three days of arrival. In order to truly become integrated with the experience of a Spanish family it is advisable to respect the household norms and participate as much as possible with their family life. Unless the family says otherwise the general rule is that you should not have friends or companions in the house after 9pm. Clothes washing is an optional service and if you do not wish for this service, you may not be able to do the washing in the family´s house.
- The apartments include the bed clothes but you should bring towels and other items for personal use with you. All the apartments have a complete kitchen with the necessary equipment and washing machine. Electricity and water are included in the price. Cleaning common areas of the house should be taken in turns by all the members of the household.
- Only a doblue room be shared if two students tell before arrival.
- The student may request a change of accommodation when one of the obligations not be done.