Why study in Berceo?
– Accredited Teaching center by Instituto Cervantes
– We guarantee you quick, dynamic and fun way of learning of the Spanish language
– High qualified experienced native teachers
– Social communicative method
– 6 levels of the Spanish language, due to the CEFR
– Flexibility of class formats: from 1 until 7 hours per day
– All year round classes from Monday until Friday
– Individual attention and small groups: 10 students maximum
– Course certificate (hours, course level)
– Level test before starting your Spanish course. If you want, you can check your level of Spanish right now online here
Full list of our Spanish Courses
Online Spanish courses
|Days||7 – 31||3 – 28||2 – 31||1 – 30||4 – 29||1 – 26||1 – 31||3 – 28||1 – 30||5 – 30||3 – 27||1 – 18|
*The course can be started any Monday. To start any other day, please contact with us.
The level A1 students may start the first monday monthly.
April 9th, 10th and 23rd; May 1st; June 12th; September 8th; October 12th; November 2nd; December 7th and 8th.
*Our center is closed from 23/12/2020 to 06/01/2021.