– Our school is open since 1994
– Centre accredited by the Cervantes Institute
– Situated in the heart of Salamanca, only 5 minutes from Plaza Mayor
– 100% exclusively specialized in teaching Spanish
– High-quality teaching
– Native qualified teachers with years of experience of teaching Spanish for foreigners
– All-year-round courses for all levels
– Wide variety of post-school activities
– We help with the accommodation
– You will improve your Spanish without much effort in a fast and efficient way
– We will attend you in English, French, Italian and German
Modern and functional
Wi-Fi, heating and AC
Access for people with
Martín Yin Zhou
BERCEO SALAMANCA ACADEMY offers six different language levels that are classified according to the tender by Common European
Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), from the student that hasn’t encountered the language before up to the person who has a wide competency in Spanish and wants to improve or relearn some of its aspects.
Before starting the course an oral and written classification test will be held to assign each student to the best level that will help to adapt their precious knowledge.
A1 | Breakthrough
A2 | Waystage
B1 | Threshold
B2 | Vantage
C1 | Effective Operational Proficiency
C2 | Mastery
Our methodology is centered in socio-communicative focus. The student becomes the center of the teaching process, gaining autonomy and actively
participating in the whole process. The teaching team is responsible of improving and providing the necessary tools, placing the special importance to the teaching 3.0: the use of new technologies applied to the teaching of Spanish.
It’s quite important to know the motivation and goals that the students have for our school, before starting the course. We value and attend to the specific needs of every student: both personal and academic. We generate the atmosphere of empathy, respect, acceptance and well-being to create a positive learning environment.